torsdag den 4. november 2010

THE AIR IS ON FIRE


David Lynch is amazing. Simply.
A couple of weeks ago I visited his exhibition "The Air Is On Fire" in Copenhagen, at Gl. Strand.
I was completely dragged into his world of the unknown.
Most of his paintings and drawings scared the shit out of me. Especially a huge painting called "Bob loves Sally until she is blue in the face". My name is Sally and if you have ever watched Twin Peaks, you'll know who Bob is. Not a nice guy in particular.


Beforehand, I was a big fan of Lynch.  I love Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet, Fire Walk With Me and all that stuff. And this exhibition only made me more fascinated by him! I'd like to know what's going on inside his brains. Seriously. There were so many references to all the universes he's created on film and I just can't get my mind off all his little post-it notes drawings.



Ingen kommentarer: