torsdag den 23. juni 2011

The pursuit of innovation
The Holocaust Memorial in Berlin has become a landmark of the city - and landmarks attract tourists.
Haven't you seen a million photos of people posing in all kinds of more or less creative ways between, behind or on top of the concrete slabs? I have and when I visited the place this Easter I wanted so badly to take "a new photo" of the place. Every single photo opportunity has been taken advatage of, so I really had to try hard to get just a little touch of my own to be seen on my photos.
Well, these are the results - I tried to do something different but I'm sure I really succeded, haha
(plus, it's actually quite a silly thing, always trying to be oh so special and unique.. blah).
I'd really love to know what you think.

Ingen kommentarer: