tirsdag den 15. marts 2011

ChurChill


Friday, I went to this event at Brorson's Church called ChurChill. All the chairs were gone and replaced by mattresses and severeal electronic artists came to play their music - Mike Sheridan as well! So the place was kind of crowded, because of him, I guess. Downstairs we could get hot chocolate and buns for free, really nice.
Strange light shows made by Obscura lit up the dark church vault and it was just really great to lean back, listening to electronic music and watching the strange formations moving around on the walls. Actually, I fell asleep twice during the Mike Sheridan show. It was quite relaxing.

Look out for information about the next event here. I think it's a great concept and I never, ever even go to church (hence I'm an atheist). Can't wait for the next time!

Ingen kommentarer: