søndag den 24. oktober 2010

WHAT I DID TODAY

Okay, it doesn't look like a lot, but I literally spend more than four hours making muffins! I ended up with 12 x 4 = 48 muffins. That's quite a lot. And they're not even for me. At all, actually. My entire class at my high school makes cake for the rest of the school tomorrow. Oh yes, I ain't lying. 24 classes, a cake for each. Sweet.
And the drawing... Log Lady from Twin Peaks. It looks much better in real life (haha, I feel like a loser). I'm kinda obsessed with David Lynch at the momemt (actually I always am, it's just rather severe right now).
Apart from these two extremely exciting things, I did do even more exciting homework. But that's just not very photogenic, so no pictures of Danish assignment and global warming wall sheet.

Ingen kommentarer: